M.Phil / Ph.D ENTRANCE TEST
FOR ADMISSION TO:
- M.Phil programme in Computer Applications. (Seats - 40)
- Ph.D Programme in Engineering (Civil, CSE, ECE, EE, IT, Mech.) Computer Applications, Management
and Education discipline. (Seats - 6 in Each Branch)
DATE OF TEST: 7th July 2012 TIMING: 11:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
VENUE: University Campus, Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda
ELIGIBILITY: Master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 6.00 or 55% marks in aggregate for Engineering, Computer Applications & Management disciplines and minimum CGPA of 5.5 or 50% marks in aggregate for Education discipline.
Application on prescribed form available on University website may be filled online up to 28th June 2012. The Entrance Test fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) to be submitted online.
Please read the instructions given below carefully, before attempting online registration:
- Click on “Registration Step 1” and fill the basic information as per displayed format.
- On completion of registration for step 1, two copies of bank challan will be generated i.e. (i) Bank Copy
(ii) Candidate copy, both having automatically generated Registration Number of candidate.
- Entrance test fee Rs. 2000/- is to be deposited by these bank challans at any branch of State Bank of India, all over India.
- At the time of depositing Entrance test fees at bank, a Journal Number will be filled by bank in these two challans.
Bank will return candidate ‘s copy of challan duly filled to candidate.
- Click on “Registration Step 2”, a Login screen will appear, where candidate can login by filling following details:
i. Registration Number ( As per on Bank challan)
ii. Date of birth
iii. Journal number written by bank on Bank challan.
- At successful login, the format for Registration Step 2 will appear, where the candidate have to fill the information
as per that format.
- After successful completion of Step 2, an Admit card will be generated and candidate have to take print of Admit Card.
- At the time of Entrance Test, candidate have to report to University 30 Minutes before test with following documents.
1. Admit Card
2. Candidate’s Challan Copy
3. Identity Card
Note: University reserves the right of:
1. change/adjust of vacancies between different specializations.
2. Change of Date of Entrance test, this change will be put on website.
Please check the website www.gurukashiuniversity.in regularly, for updates.